Welcome!

Welcome to the official BlackBerry Support Community Forums.

This is your resource to discuss support topics with your peers, and learn from each other.

inside custom component

Downloaded applications

New Contributor
My Device: 9780
My Carrier: etisalat

gps fitness app

am having trouble with finding the best gps app for tracking my rides and runs...i had ''imapmyride'' but could only work when in a wifi hotspot when i needed to save/retreive workouts and when logging in....data costs are not a problem just need to be able to access my info at anytime...so need an app that can work outside a wifi zone...OR MAYBE I DID SOMETHING WRONG...pls advice...

Guru I
My Device: Passport, Playbook, 9320BES
My Carrier: Bouygues _ SFR

Re: gps fitness app

you can find more than 100 GPS applications, some of which are dedicated to map your tracks.

https://appworld.blackberry.com/webstore/search/gps?lang=en

they will require a BlackBerry plan as well as a device that has a GPS antenna (= not 8520 and not 8530).

The search box on top-right of this page is your true friend, and the public Knowledge Base too:
New Contributor
My Device: 9780
My Carrier: etisalat

Thanks I saw many but which would you highly recomend...speed, time, distance, map(pref google maps), stats save-able on sd card if no network, doesn't rely on wi-fi, I have a 9780,
New Contributor
My Device: bold 9900
My Carrier: Bell

i was using mapmyride for a few months, but according to the mapmyride customer support it is no longer compatible with BB OS. They are working on an app for the new 10s only. I see in the forums others are having problems with Runtastic too. I'm switching to Garmin Connect through a gps watch & switching to another platform when my current contract is up.