Welcome!

Welcome to the official BlackBerry Support Community Forums.

This is your resource to discuss support topics with your peers, and learn from each other.

inside custom component

Downloaded applications

Contributor
My Device: Storm II 9550 O/S 5.0.0.607
My Carrier: Verizon

iHeartRadio just released version 2.3. This version brings OS 5 compatibility

iHeartRadio just released version 2.3. This version brings OS 5 compatibility along with many other bug fixes. Check out the full list of changes below: More than 750 of America’s favorite local radio stations, celebrity-hosted channels from Christina Aguilera, Eagles and Weezer, local traffic reports and exclusive videos. Improved load time, performance, and stability Commercial-free premium content from America’s favorite talkers: Sean Hannity, Dr. Laura, Jim Rome and Bob & Tom Favorites: Now you can set a station to play automatically at App launch; Toggle between favorite stations and songs Offline mode allows users to listen to podcasts without connectivity Ability to toggle/skip ahead on downloaded podcasts BlackBerry 0S 5.0 compatibility I just downloaded it, and listen to the radio for a few minutes to see if it worked. I had no problem with this version, but I have not fully tested it as of yet. To download iHeartRadio version 2.3 just enter the following web address into your phones web browser: http://www.iheartradio.com/blackberry
Guru I
My Device: Passport, Playbook, 9320BES
My Carrier: Bouygues _ SFR

Re: iHeartRadio just released version 2.3. This version brings OS 5 compatibility

what countries are supported?

The search box on top-right of this page is your true friend, and the public Knowledge Base too: