Welcome!

Welcome to the official BlackBerry Support Community Forums.

This is your resource to discuss support topics with your peers, and learn from each other.

inside custom component

Downloaded applications

New Contributor
My Device: Bold 9930
My Carrier: Blackberry OS 7

mobile banking app

I use Blackberry Bold 9930, I can't install a BCA Mobile Banking App from Blackberry World. Why is my device not support for this app? Thx.
Hall of Famer II
My Device: Z30/Z10/Q10 (10.3.1.2744), Playbook (2.1.0.1526)
My Carrier: TMobile USA

Re: mobile banking app

Hi and Welcome to the Community!

Please elaborate -- are you able to try, but not succeed, at installing this app? Or, is the app not even offered to you in BBWorld? If the latter, then the answer to your question is this -- it is not available for your device because the app developer has not made it so. BB does not force any developer to support specific device models and OS levels. Rather, the developer chooses which specific devices and OS levels to support. There are a lot of combinations of those (device model/OS level), and most developers choose only a subset to support. But, the decision is made by the developer...hence, contacting them to ask your question would be more likely for you to receive a more detailed answer.

Good luck!

Occam's Razor nearly always applies when troubleshooting technology issues!
If anyone has been helpful to you, please show your appreciation by clicking the button inside of their post. Please click here and read, along with the threads to which it links, for helpful information to guide you as you proceed. I always recommend that you treat your BlackBerry like any other computing device, including using a regular backup schedule...click here for an article with instructions.
Join our BBM Channels
BSCF General Channel
PIN: C0001B7B4   Display/Scan Bar Code
Knowledge Base Updates
PIN: C0005A9AA   Display/Scan Bar Code
Contributor
My Device: BlackBerry Dev Alpha C
My Carrier: XL

you can try download this apps on this link
http://www.klikbca.com/mbca/informasi.html
New Contributor
My Device: Bold 9930
My Carrier: Blackberry OS 7

Than you for replyed. I get information from BCA Bank that device below, isn't support for the app.

• BlackBerry CDMA (Style 9670, Tour CDMA, Gemini CDMA, Curve CDMA, dll)
  • Curve 83xx
  • Pearl (91xx/81xx)
  • Montana (GSM) 9930*
  • Monaco 9850 (GSM)*
  • Storm 1 9530
  • Storm 2 9360

Thank you.

Hall of Famer II
My Device: Z30/Z10/Q10 (10.3.1.2744), Playbook (2.1.0.1526)
My Carrier: TMobile USA

Ah, then you have your answer. The app developer has chosen to not support your model device...only they can reverse that decision.

Good luck!

Occam's Razor nearly always applies when troubleshooting technology issues!
If anyone has been helpful to you, please show your appreciation by clicking the button inside of their post. Please click here and read, along with the threads to which it links, for helpful information to guide you as you proceed. I always recommend that you treat your BlackBerry like any other computing device, including using a regular backup schedule...click here for an article with instructions.
Join our BBM Channels
BSCF General Channel
PIN: C0001B7B4   Display/Scan Bar Code
Knowledge Base Updates
PIN: C0005A9AA   Display/Scan Bar Code