Welcome!

Welcome to the official BlackBerry Support Community Forums.

This is your resource to discuss support topics with your peers, and learn from each other.

inside custom component

Downloaded applications

New Contributor
My Device: Not Specified

"Unable to Obtain License Key" for Ascendo Money

I purchased Ascendo Money for my new BBY Tour. At the conclusion of the purchase, there was an error message, "unable to obtain license key." Verizon was able to get the program installed, but it still looks as if it's in the "trial" mode. Clicking on "Register" does nothing. There is no license or registration number in My App World. Only my bank account seems to know that I've purchased this app! It also doesn't appear to be working properly, even in the trial mode. I only get a "null!" message when I try to enter an item. No one at Blackberry or Ascendo has responded to me. Can I cancel the purchase and start over? Is this a problem with the Tour?
Developer
My Device: ***
My Carrier: ***

Re: "Unable to Obtain License Key" for Ascendo Money

Try to contact Ascendto to clarify this issue:

http://www.ascendo-inc.com/ContactUs.html

New Contributor

I have, but have only gotten the usual "we'll get back to you shortly." Blackberry didn't even bother to send that message!
Developer

A company support must respond in one business day. It is a common practice.

If Ascendo support does not respond more than one business day, then they do not care about you, request refund of your money.

New Contributor

Blackberry App World sold me the product, then didn't deliver. How do I contact them directly without paying for "technical support"? I've never dealt with a company that doesn't allow you to contact them about purchases I've made from them.
Developer

There is email: storefrontmanager@rim.com

try to write an email to this address and explain your issue