Welcome!

Welcome to the official BlackBerry Support Community Forums.

This is your resource to discuss support topics with your peers, and learn from each other.

inside custom component

Downloaded applications

Developer
My Device: Dev Alpha + Z10
My Carrier: I carry it myself.

unsupported browser

Hello,

I'm using Opera and I experience the following crazy behaviour of BB World:

When I open a link to some application page on BB World (e. g. from the website of the developer), I get a page saying

"It looks like you are using an older or unsupported web browser. Although you can browse BlackBerry World with your current browser, some features may not be functional."

That is OK so far. The website displays a button "Continue browsing". However, when I click the button, it takes me to BB World homepage, not to the page I opened originally. It's EXTREMELY annoying.

I know BB world does not look best in Opera, but I'm not gonna switch browser because of that. Just please fix the button behaviour.

SQL Terminal – command-line interface to local SQLite database
Highlighted
Developer
My Device: BlackBerry Z10
My Carrier: AIS Thailand

Re: unsupported browser

Hello. I understand that you would like to request BlackBerry to fix the issue with BlackBerry World, though I would suggest contacting BlackBerry directly, "This is your resource to discuss support topics with your peers..."
Smiley Happy
If you have an answer to your question then please click “Accept as Solution”
Click on the LIKE on the bottom right if the post deserves credit.
BB 8700 -> Bold 9000 -> Curve 8520 -> Bold 9700 -> Curve 9320 -> Bold 9900 -> BlackBerry Z10 + PlayBook 64 GB Wi-Fi