Welcome!

Welcome to the official BlackBerry Support Community Forums.

This is your resource to discuss support topics with your peers, and learn from each other.

inside custom component

Enterprise Activation

New Contributor
Brovig
My Device: Bold 9900
Accepted Solution

Contacts not getting activated

[ Edited ]

I am able to initiate Enterprise Activation on my BB900 running OS7.1 but it only completes email and Calendar services and does not do Contacts.

I have tried to delete the user from the BBCS control panel but I am informed "Could not disable current logged in user."  I was under the understanding that deleting a user and adding them back in might solve the issue of failing to sync/activate Contacts.

Any thoughts on what might be the problem?

I should add that Outlook Tasks and Notes don't appear to be activated either. Just email and calendar.

Guru III
knottyrope
My Device:

I'm rockin the BlackBerry Passport, Z30, Z10, Q10, BlackBerry Mini Stereo Speaker, 64 gig PlayBook, BlackBerry Wireless Headset HS-700

My Carrier: I am on AT&T. Please edit your Personal Profile with your DEVICE TYPE, DEVICE OS and Carrier

Re: Contacts not getting activated

Click here to Backup the data on your BlackBerry Device! It's important, and FREE!

Click "Accept as Solution" if your problem is solved. To give thanks, click thumbs up
Click to search the Knowledge Base at BTSC and click to Read The Fabulous Manuals

BESAdmin's, please make a signature with your BES environment info.

SIM Free BlackBerry Unlocking FAQ
Follow me on Twitter @knottyrope

Want to thank me? Buy my KnottyRope App here

BES 12 and BES 5.0.4 with Exchange 2010 and SQL 2012 Hyper V

Guru III
knottyrope
My Device:

I'm rockin the BlackBerry Passport, Z30, Z10, Q10, BlackBerry Mini Stereo Speaker, 64 gig PlayBook, BlackBerry Wireless Headset HS-700

My Carrier: I am on AT&T. Please edit your Personal Profile with your DEVICE TYPE, DEVICE OS and Carrier

You can't delete a user that is logged in.
How many contacts do you have?

Click here to Backup the data on your BlackBerry Device! It's important, and FREE!

Click "Accept as Solution" if your problem is solved. To give thanks, click thumbs up
Click to search the Knowledge Base at BTSC and click to Read The Fabulous Manuals

New Contributor
Brovig

Just one, and that's me!

Guru III
knottyrope
My Device:

Can you move that contact to another folder and then move it back after a few minutes?

New Contributor
Brovig

Sorry, I didn't answer your previous question properly. I have 1,400+ contacts but there is only ONE user in my BBCS. I was trying to delete that one user - as I have seen others recommend - and then add it back in but I was not able to do so.

Make sense?

Guru III
knottyrope
My Device:

is the user in pending delete?

New Contributor
Brovig

Not to my knowledge. And I don't know how I'd find out. Whenever I try to delete the user I get "Could not disable current logged in user.".

Guru III
knottyrope
My Device:

are you logged in with that user?

if so thats why you cant delete it

New Contributor
Brovig

Thanks for your help on this and other items. Unfortunately I was not able to resolve the issue. So I decided to upgrade to a Z30 and now everything is working flawlessly. Am loving this phone!