Welcome!

Welcome to the official BlackBerry Support Community Forums.

This is your resource to discuss support topics with your peers, and learn from each other.

inside custom component

Enterprise Activation

New Contributor
Syedsha
My Device: Bold 9700
My Carrier: Self
Accepted Solution

Enterprise Activation missing

Hi All - I have sign up for MS 365 and it was working fine with iPhone... so I decide to by Bold 9700 unlock and signup with fido data plan ..Now I am unable to see Enterprise Activation all of sudden ...I update my device to OS 6.0 still unable to see the EA I know its under Device but unable to find it ... I am running small business and I am with mail :smileysad:

HELP !!!!!

Syed

Please use plain text.
Forums Veteran II
Wolf359
My Device: Q10 / Playbook

Re: Enterprise Activation missing

I'm not sure how your email service is setup. Can you try going to email setup on the phone to setup an internet mail account or going blackberry.com/integrate from the device browser?  If you need enterprise service, you'll have to call fido so they can add that to your account.

My Device: Z10
My Carrier: EE (Orange)

Assuming your only on a personal BIS plan (all that's needed for office365 then install Enterprise Activation from BlackBerry Apo Word and it will allow you to activate the handset ojce you generate the activation password from the Cloud Services dashboard

Please use plain text.
New Contributor
Syedsha
My Device: Bold 9700
My Carrier: Self

Wow thanks it work I download the EA  than configer my mail ...Thanks

Please use plain text.