Welcome!

Welcome to the official BlackBerry Support Community Forums.

This is your resource to discuss support topics with your peers, and learn from each other.

inside custom component

Enterprise Activation

New Contributor
joygum29
My Device: 9810

I can not Active BES on O365

I Use Web Desktop Active it ,the system show: The BlackBerry Web Desktop Manager is unable to complete this action. Please contact your administrator for more information.

I Use Blackberry Administrator Associate user, show:

The BlackBerry Administration Service was unable to retrieve specific device attributes from the device that is connected to your computer.

I set Active Password, BB can not connection the bes server....

New Contributor
b2373
My Device: Bold 9900

Re: I can not Active BES on O365

[ Edited ]

I have the same problem...

received any update?

martyvdb
My Device: 9700

We have the exact same issue.

Wasted way too much time one this over the last few days.

Support is dismal.

- MS says go to BB

- Link leads to generic BB supt page

- Half the info is not Cloud related

- Several cloud related links go to 'not found'

- Says to register on one support page, but then does not provide cloud service as one of the options for registration....

The only remaining users in our Co of BB are some of the execs....this is frustrating.

Does anyone have some guidance here, before we lose the last few users to the other platforms?

9700 Rogers - BES plan, OS is now on 6 but still all the same issues - worked perfectly on our internal BESx before wiping and trying to activate to cloud.

Guru III
knottyrope
My Device:

I'm rockin the BlackBerry Passport, Z30, Z10, Q10, BlackBerry Mini Stereo Speaker, 64 gig PlayBook, BlackBerry Wireless Headset HS-700

My Carrier: I am on AT&T. Please edit your Personal Profile with your DEVICE TYPE, DEVICE OS and Carrier

joygum29 wrote:

I Use Web Desktop Active it ,the system show: The BlackBerry Web Desktop Manager is unable to complete this action. Please contact your administrator for more information.

I Use Blackberry Administrator Associate user, show:

The BlackBerry Administration Service was unable to retrieve specific device attributes from the device that is connected to your computer.

I set Active Password, BB can not connection the bes server....

That is usually related to a BES issue and you need to contact 365 support.

Click here to Backup the data on your BlackBerry Device! It's important, and FREE!

Click "Accept as Solution" if your problem is solved. To give thanks, click thumbs up
Click to search the Knowledge Base at BTSC and click to Read The Fabulous Manuals

BESAdmin's, please make a signature with your BES environment info.

SIM Free BlackBerry Unlocking FAQ
Follow me on Twitter @knottyrope

Want to thank me? Buy my KnottyRope App here

BES 12 and BES 5.0.4 with Exchange 2010 and SQL 2012 Hyper V

New Contributor
MarcRiverbank
My Device: Bold

I'm having the same issue. When I try to activate the blackberry from the Office365 link on the user's machine with their blackberry plugged in, I get the following message in Blackberry Web Desktop Manager: I'm on an E3 program and am trying to transfer users from their BIS accounts to office365 BES. I logged in as them and clicked on the link to setup the blackberry, but encounter the following message: "Communications enabled, one device connected." "The BlackBerry Web Desktop Manager is unable to complete this action. Please contact your administrator for more information." The user is created on the blackberry server so not sure why this is happening or how to resolve. It seemed to work for two of the users who are running on OS 4 but two users running on OS 6 and OS 7 (Bold and Torch) seem to be having these difficulties above.
New Contributor
MarcRiverbank
My Device: Bold

Resolved it by removing the users from the blackberry management console.

Waited 20mins, re-created the user.

Re-sent an activation code.

Waited 20mins then tried to activate again.

Another way of activating is to log on as admin in office 365 and log into the management console. Plug the device in via USB and assign the device to the user manually.

This worked for me anyways.