Welcome!

Welcome to the official BlackBerry Support Community Forums.

This is your resource to discuss support topics with your peers, and learn from each other.

inside custom component

Enterprise Activation

Visitor
deanw
My Device: Curve 8520

Old emails not pulling through after activation

i have seen a few posts with this but not definitive answer, i have just security wiped a Curve 8520 and chose to activate against the same user, it completes activation but emails are only there from the point of activation, no old emails.

strange thing is some users pull the last 30 days after activation??

we have moved to the office 365 platform with blackberry services included so no longer have our own BES server.

any ideas as searching for old emais is not what the business wants, we need the past 30 days always availble even after re-activation.

Thanks

dean

Guru III
knottyrope
My Device:

I'm rockin the BlackBerry Passport, Z30, Z10, Q10, BlackBerry Mini Stereo Speaker, 64 gig PlayBook, BlackBerry Wireless Headset HS-700

My Carrier: I am on AT&T. Please edit your Personal Profile with your DEVICE TYPE, DEVICE OS and Carrier

Re: Old emails not pulling through after activation

activate on a diff device and than activate back to your current one to get them back

or

delete user and after 30 min add back in

why?

Email message pre-population does not occur when reactivating a BlackBerry smartphone   

Click here to Backup the data on your BlackBerry Device! It's important, and FREE!

Click "Accept as Solution" if your problem is solved. To give thanks, click thumbs up
Click to search the Knowledge Base at BTSC and click to Read The Fabulous Manuals

BESAdmin's, please make a signature with your BES environment info.

SIM Free BlackBerry Unlocking FAQ
Follow me on Twitter @knottyrope

Want to thank me? Buy my KnottyRope App here

BES 12 and BES 5.0.4 with Exchange 2010 and SQL 2012 Hyper V