Welcome!

Welcome to the official BlackBerry Support Community Forums.

This is your resource to discuss support topics with your peers, and learn from each other.

inside custom component

Enterprise Activation

szilagyipal
My Device: Bold 9900

Server name: BlackBerry® Administration Service

Hi, I am trying to set up my BlackBerry® Administration Service under the framework of Office365 Enterprise. I just cant fint out which username (e-mail address or the user ID) and which server name (the one associated with the MS account (my own domain), the one of the Exchange server (https://dbxprd0510.outlook.com or pod51015.outlook.com) or another one  (from RIM)?

Can anyone help?

Pal

Retired
FozzieBear
My Device: BlackBerry Z10 smartphone

Re: Server name: BlackBerry® Administration Service

Hello szilagyipal,

Welcome to the BlackBerry Support Community.

We suggest that you speak with Microsoft for the setup of your Office365 Domain. 

Cheers,

-FB

Come follow your BlackBerry Technical Team on Twitter! @BlackBerryHelp

Be sure to click Kudos! for those who have helped you.

Click "Accept as a Solution" for posts that have solved your issue(s)!

New Contributor
Nuclear_Weasel
My Device: None

I am in the same boat as szilagyipal. I don't know what "server address" to use for doing a wireless activation. I'm assuming a RIM/Blackberry server addresses is needed. When searching the Office 365 forums, they say to ask RIM. :smileyfrustrated:

The BAS is configured with the Office 365 account as per other instructions. A user was created, given an activation password. But no idea what the server address should be. My client now has some new Blackberry devices in addition to the iPhones and Androids that other users have. I would hate to tell them they wasted their money getting Blackberries because MS and RIM are passing the buck back and forth.

Thanks!
wghyap
My Device: Z10

This is troubling me too. We have a Office365 E1 subscription, but are unable to activate the Blackberry Z10 on the cloud service for exactly the same reason - stumped by the "activation server". Endless to-and-fro between Microsoft and Blackberry. Will downgrade the Office365 after the contract, and stop purchasing Blackberrry immediately (maybe Android or iPhone). Too much time spent in trying to get the Office365 E and Blackberry combination to work.

New Contributor
Oxenshtrudel
My Device: Q10

The current version(6.1) of BBCS does not support Z10 or any other Blackberry mobile with version 10. So it's currently not possible to activate the telephone in this setup.

The current only supported way to activate a Z10 is with an on premise BES 10 server.
Gert73
My Device: Z10, Bold 9900

Does anyone know when MS plan to have the 6.1 In the Cloud. ?

Thanks