Welcome!

Welcome to the official BlackBerry Support Community Forums.

This is your resource to discuss support topics with your peers, and learn from each other.

inside custom component

Enterprise Activation

zaq
zaq
My Device: Non-Blackberry user

Tenant Authorization Error

Hi

We receive the following error when trying to sign up for Blackberry Business Cloud:

Tenant authorization error

You do not have the Microsoft Office 365 subscription that is required to register a tenant. Please contact Microsoft Office 365 support.

I found Knowledge base article KB28468 and we have the problem described in Casue 3 - Tenants who have multiple supported plans and one of the supported plans have a status of disabled.

Resolution 3

Contact BlackBerry Technical Support Services for assistance.

Please assist in getting this resolved?

ngmpy
My Device: Blackberry 9790

Re: Tenant Authorization Error

Hi, anyone had the solution for this error yet? Tried to call ms but seems they can not solve it as well. 

Guru III
knottyrope
My Device:

I'm rockin the BlackBerry Passport, Z30, Z10, Q10, BlackBerry Mini Stereo Speaker, 64 gig PlayBook, BlackBerry Wireless Headset HS-700

My Carrier: I am on AT&T. Please edit your Personal Profile with your DEVICE TYPE, DEVICE OS and Carrier

Re: Tenant Authorization Error

Have you read this KB?

"Tenant Authorization Error" when logging into BlackBerry Business Cloud Services for Microsoft Offi...  

Click here to Backup the data on your BlackBerry Device! It's important, and FREE!

Click "Accept as Solution" if your problem is solved. To give thanks, click thumbs up
Click to search the Knowledge Base at BTSC and click to Read The Fabulous Manuals

BESAdmin's, please make a signature with your BES environment info.

SIM Free BlackBerry Unlocking FAQ
Follow me on Twitter @knottyrope

Want to thank me? Buy my KnottyRope App here

BES 12 and BES 5.0.4 with Exchange 2010 and SQL 2012 Hyper V