Welcome!

Welcome to the official BlackBerry Support Community Forums.

This is your resource to discuss support topics with your peers, and learn from each other.

inside custom component

Enterprise Activation

New Contributor
jibingopi123
My Device: blackberry 9530 storm 3g
My Carrier: idea

enterprise activation password

blackberry storm 9530 3g, how can get my enterprise activation password, and also how can i get wireless network activation

Please use plain text.
Forums Veteran I
jamead1981
My Device: Z10
My Carrier: EE (Orange)

Re: enterprise activation password

Are you trying to activate your handset on a BES server or set it up for personal email?

If you are trying to activate it for a BES server (normally for work) then you should contact your system admin to provide this. 

If you want to setup your personal email then you do not need an enterprise activation password - you need to get in contact with your carrier to ensure you are setup with a Blackberry data Plan - you will then get an option to set up a personal email account in the email setup window. 

Please use plain text.
New Contributor
jibingopi123
My Device: blackberry 9530 storm 3g
My Carrier: idea

i need google settings in my device

Please use plain text.
Forums Veteran I
jamead1981
My Device: Z10
My Carrier: EE (Orange)

If you want to setup your personal email then you do not need an enterprise activation password - you need to get in contact with your carrier to ensure you are setup with a Blackberry data Plan - you will then get an option to set up a personal email account in the email setup window. 

Please use plain text.