Welcome!

Welcome to the official BlackBerry Support Community Forums.

This is your resource to discuss support topics with your peers, and learn from each other.

inside custom component

Enterprise Activation

Contributor
kavan0141
My Device: blackberry torch 9800

error loading module

[ Edited ]

dear

can some one help i am not able to use some app in mobile like facebook etc when i opened msg is coming error loading module verify error plzzzzzzz help me i fade up plz someone suggesion me

Retired
FrankieS
My Device: BlackBerry Z10 smartphone

Re: error loading module

Hi kavan0141,

Can you provide a bit more information please so I can assist you better? Which specific applications aside from Facebook for BlackBerry smartphones are you receiving this error with? Can you also tell me what versions they are as well as the full version of BlackBerry Device software you are running? Have you already tried uninstalling then reinstalling the application(s)?

I look forward to your reply.

-FS

Come follow your BlackBerry Technical Team on Twitter! @BlackBerryHelp

Be sure to click Kudos! for those who have helped you.

Click Solution? for posts that have solved your issue(s)!

Contributor
kavan0141

Hiii sir normaly whatever I download from bb world almost of them when I open that time one msg coming like a verify moudle error coming even I downloaded fb also still I am not able to use it when I try to open it there is no any msg screen is same and that time I am waiting for run it but it does not open and I am using latest version blackberry OS 6.0.
Retired
FrankieS
My Device: BlackBerry Z10 smartphone

Hey kavan0141,

To rule out any software issue that may be causing this, please try to first back up all your data and then perform a clean reload of your BlackBerry® Device Software. For further steps, please see the following KB articles.

For Windows®: "How to perform a clean reload of the BlackBerry Device Software for Windows" http://bbry.lv/GI9beY
For Mac: "Perform a clean reload of BlackBerry smartphone application software using BlackBerry Desktop Software on a Mac computer" http://bbry.lv/J0UN1U

Please test to make sure the issue has been resolved before restoring any data from your backup file.

Let me know if that resolves the issue for you.

-FS

Come follow your BlackBerry Technical Team on Twitter! @BlackBerryHelp

Be sure to click Kudos! for those who have helped you.

Click Solution? for posts that have solved your issue(s)!

Contributor
kavan0141

dear sir this step i tried alredy but there is only one thing that no updation means nothing else there right sight or downsight(no version option) how i reload there is only updtion msg nothing else there if i suggest u try to create new updation for os 6.0 version like os6.1 it is better for all users not only for me i don`t know how many users there not able to reach u b`coz they r waiting for new software updation even before me also don`t mind i have given only my advice just thing for your customers or users
Contributor
kavan0141

try to do something for us same like a iphone apple brand every week create a new software updation for every user wid every iphone handset not only new handsets
Contributor
kavan0141

still i am waiting for positive rply form bb side
Contributor
kavan0141

Again shame on blackberry team u r not able to solve one this problem how u survey ?waste waste waste