Welcome!

Welcome to the official BlackBerry Support Community Forums.

This is your resource to discuss support topics with your peers, and learn from each other.

New Contributor
watters03
My Device: Bold - 9700
My Carrier: Cincinnati Bell

3rd party applications having issues with BES

Hello-

I am having issues keeping my third party application updates/sync options from updating now that I am on a BES instead of a BIS. For example, one of them is the updating of Facebook pictures to my blackberry (Bold - 9700) and now that I have the BES on it...they won't update or sync. Not only that, but the option can't even be highlighted in Facebook's setting page on my phone. What can I do to fix the issue?

I have contacted my IT/Admin and all they said is there nothing I can do and that you can't choose one or the other to sync the address book. Other people have said there is a way to turn the sync on the address book for the BES off but I can't seem to do it. ANY IDEAS OR SOLUTIONS it's driving me nuts!!!

Please use plain text.
Elite II
tanzim
My Device: Torch 9800
My Carrier: grameenphone

Re: 3rd party applications having issues with BES

The sync has been blocked by IT policy enforced by tour BES admin. There is nothing you can do about it unless the policy is removed.

tanzim                                                                                  
If your query is resolved then please click on Accept as Solution

Click on the LIKE on the bottom right if the post deserves credit

Please use plain text.