Welcome!

Welcome to the official BlackBerry Support Community Forums.

This is your resource to discuss support topics with your peers, and learn from each other.

New Contributor
twinbrother
My Device: Not Specified

Attach an item to an email message

In Outlook we have an option to add other item (message) as an attachment in a new email message.

In my BB Curve when I create a new message the only things I can attach is Image, Doc, Video, Music, Voice Note or Contact.

How can I add another email in my new message like this 

http://office.microsoft.com/en-us/outlook-help/attach-a-file-or-other-item-to-an-e-mail-message-HP00...

Tks so much.

Elite I
Krypto
My Device: BlackBerry Z10

Re: Attach an item to an email message

Hi there,

To send another message, you will need to forward the message you want to send (I do not believe it is possible to send it as an attachment, or at least it isn't on my device). Otherwise, to attach any type of file, once you're in your new message, press the BB Menu button, and select Attach > File. You can now navigate your BlackBerry to find the file you want to attach.

I hope that info helps!

If you want to thank someone for their comment, do so by clicking the Thumbs Up icon.

If your issue is resolved, don't forget to click the Solution button on the resolution!

Guru I
Xandrex
My Device: Z30, Playbook, 9320BES
My Carrier: B&You _ SFR

Re: Attach an item to an email message

you can attach any kind of file in an email.

but your first question is how to save an email into a file. This is currently not possible on BlackBerry phones & tablets.

you can thus forward emails inline (using the "forward" feature), but not as an attachment.

The search box on top-right of this page is your true friend, and the public Knowledge Base too: