Welcome!

Welcome to the official BlackBerry Support Community Forums.

This is your resource to discuss support topics with your peers, and learn from each other.

Visitor
batigoal
My Device: bold 9700
My Carrier: Etisalat

BBM VOICE CHAT

HI!,

Is there any solutions ( Settings, Unlock ) where i be able to use the bbm voice chat  because in my region it got blocked before a couple of days...
Thank You.. WAiting for reply

Please use plain text.
Elite II
prince2012
My Device: Curve
My Carrier: BSNL

Re: BBM VOICE CHAT

Hi batigoal

Welcome to BlackBerry Support Forums

Sorry if your country or region is not under supported country list then there are no such Unlock codes or any setting to use BBM voice call over wifi or to get BBM 7 , you have to wait until that version is allowed on your country.

Thanks. 

Click " Like " if you want to Thank someone.
If Problem Resolves mark the post(s) as " Solution ", so that other can make use of it.
Please use plain text.
New Contributor
abizer
My Device: model no 9810
My Carrier: du

Is der any agreement going with the telecom services in uae..is der any hope that it will be launched in uae. please reply
Please use plain text.
Elite II
prince2012
My Device: Curve
My Carrier: BSNL

Hi abizer

As an user we don't have access to such, But I think UAE govt. Might have some restrictions which is not allowing this feature of BBM . Whenever BBM7 is available for your country you will get the notification on your device from BlackBerry World.

Click " Like " if you want to Thank someone.
If Problem Resolves mark the post(s) as " Solution ", so that other can make use of it.
Please use plain text.