Welcome!

Welcome to the official BlackBerry Support Community Forums.

This is your resource to discuss support topics with your peers, and learn from each other.

Contributor
My Device: blackberry z10
My Carrier: Orange/ EE

BLACKBERRY Z10 SOFTWARE

Hi 

I recently claimed my phone insurance and the sent me a replacement handset which the software is not working correctly. When i phone them anout this they toldm me I had to contact Blackberry myself. When i go in to my Blackberry app world it is coming up with a message saying the a update need to be done. when i try to do the up date it dnt allow me. this is stoping me using blackberry app world as i cannot get passed this. I tryed to master reset my phone this problem is still occuring. If you could help me with this it woud be  great.

Thanks 

Jacqueline 

Solutions: 6,121
My Device: Passport • Z30 • Z10 • Torch9850 • Playbook
My Carrier: Verizon

Re: BLACKBERRY Z10 SOFTWARE

What was this master reset you did, how?

Try this: Do a simple reboot on the BlackBerry in this manner: With the BlackBerry device POWERED ON, remove the battery for a minute, and then reinsert the battery to reboot.

NOw, try your App World upgrade again.

1. If any post helps you please click the Like Button below the post(s) that helped you.
2. Please resolve your thread by marking the post "Solution?" which solved it for you!
3. Install free BlackBerry Protect today for backups of contacts and data.
4. Guide to Unlocking your BlackBerry & Unlock Codes

Join our BBM Channels (Beta)
BlackBerry Support Forums Channel
PIN: C0001B7B4   Display/Scan Bar Code
Knowledge Base Updates
PIN: C0005A9AA   Display/Scan Bar Code
Contributor

Master reset means that your phone is reset back to factory setting. We have reboot phone nothing seems to make it work.
Contributor

None of this has helped & when i phone my network provder they tell me to contact Blackberry but nothing getting done either.

Solutions: 6,121
My Device: Passport • Z30 • Z10 • Torch9850 • Playbook
My Carrier: Verizon

jacqueline88 wrote:

None of this has helped & when i phone my network provder they tell me to contact Blackberry but nothing getting done either.

At the top of your screen, you should see some signal indicator bars, and the BlackBerry dots logo.

Do you see the BlackBerry logo?

1. If any post helps you please click the Like Button below the post(s) that helped you.
2. Please resolve your thread by marking the post "Solution?" which solved it for you!
3. Install free BlackBerry Protect today for backups of contacts and data.
4. Guide to Unlocking your BlackBerry & Unlock Codes

Join our BBM Channels (Beta)
BlackBerry Support Forums Channel
PIN: C0001B7B4   Display/Scan Bar Code
Knowledge Base Updates
PIN: C0005A9AA   Display/Scan Bar Code