Welcome!

Welcome to the official BlackBerry Support Community Forums.

This is your resource to discuss support topics with your peers, and learn from each other.

Contributor
willz08z
My Device: Curve 9300
My Carrier: T-Mobile
Accepted Solution

Blackberry ID Login Issues

I have recently tried to send service books so I can resolve my issue for windows live messenger. On my BB I cannot log-in to my BB ID and yet I can log-in on my computer. It says the username is invalid and must be at least 4 characters, which it is. Also on the username field do i input my screen-name or email address? I have tried both but not working.

Please use plain text.
Contributor
willz08z

Re: Blackberry ID Login Issues

[ Edited ]

I got my password! but no username... I go onto setup -> Email accounts. What do I type in for my username, my BB ID, screen name t-mobile name.... I'm lost with usernames   :Online2long:

Please use plain text.
Contributor
willz08z

I've solved my own problem! The letters were case sensitive.....

Please use plain text.
Lucy_r
My Device: BlackBerry Curve

Re: Blackberry ID Login Issues - Having problems too

Hi I'm having problems changing my BB ID password, it keeps saying the" value you have entered is invalid". I keep trying it and the same thing keeps coming up all the time. Please can you help me

Please use plain text.
Contributor
willz08z

Are you on a BB or a pc? I find it easier to reset bb I'd password on a pc.

Btw your email is your username
Please use plain text.
New Contributor
jansin
My Device: 9780
My Carrier: Rogers Wireless

To login to email settings on your BB you need to use the "BB Internet Service" user name, NOT the BB user ID. It should have been created when you first turned on and registered your device on the network. Blackberry Internet Service user name is different than the Blackberry user ID. The RIM doesn't make it clear to you, but when you install the BB Protect or AppWorld, it asks you to create a BB user ID and most people are confused about it. If you have forgotten your password and/or user name call the provider and ask for your "Internet Service" user name and password. You can login to BB Internet Service on your computer using a browser, every provider has a different login address for the Internet Service, but they are usually similar, for instance if your provider is Rogers, your login address would be:

www.rogers.blackberry.com.

Just replace the "rogers" with your provider, or call your provider to get the information.

Please use plain text.