Welcome!

Welcome to the official BlackBerry Support Community Forums.

This is your resource to discuss support topics with your peers, and learn from each other.

Guru I
Xandrex
My Device: Z30, Playbook, 9320BES
My Carrier: B&You _ SFR

Re: Blackberry ID sign up error

Sorry, I capitulate.
I hope hmthepirate will not.

The search box on top-right of this page is your true friend, and the public Knowledge Base too:
amygabriella
My Device: Storm 9530

I'm also having the same problem with my at&t torch. The log in works on the computer but not on the phone. And I can't access my phone unless both go work. There were already 8/10 attempts made.. Helppppppp
AngeBB
My Device: Curve 8520

I've been having a similar problem lately. Background: after I'd signed up months ago with a BIS username and password to activate push email messaging -- I actually forgot my details! Now, I need to revise my push email settings (delete 1 account, revise the password on another) but keep getting an error message when I try to recover my password (at this point, I'm just guessing what possible username I'd typed in...but to no avail). Please advise, i.e., can someone help me recover my details? Or how can I just create a new BB ID for push messaging services?

Themusicfreak211
My Device: Curve 9360

The same thing happened to me,i tried everything they showed on the internet,nothing worked,i stopped trying to login,after about 7-8 days i tried once more,and...Ta-da! It started working,did that happen to you?
New Contributor
Robsa
My Device: curve 9320

[ Edited ]

Hi guys

Please help I forgot my Blackberry I D password I tried reseting it but the problem is that the reset link was sent to this very email so I can't sing in and get link I was wondering if it was possible to receive the reset link at an alternative email or by sms please help  Removed personal information to comply withCommunity GuidelinesandTerms and Conditions of Use.

New Contributor
markyboo
My Device: bold

Help me plz wen I try todownload new games and other apps it takes me to my bb I'd user name and a put it in 9 times but have no accsess to the email that apearse on my bb to click on the link plz help