Welcome!

Welcome to the official BlackBerry Support Community Forums.

This is your resource to discuss support topics with your peers, and learn from each other.

Contributor
BBJazz28
My Device: Blackberry Z10 and Playbook
My Carrier: Verizon
Accepted Solution

Blackberry ID

I'm having a problem with BB ID on both of my pc's. I can't logon to BB ID from either machine. One pc uses Windows 8 with IE10 and the other uses Windows 7 with IE9. When I try to logon to BB ID the signon screen just reappears without any error message. There is also no message from IE at the bottom of the window either. I'm not using the wrong id or password. It is also not a new BB ID. Please help me fix this problem.

333A75ED & 500EB256
Please use plain text.
Elite II
BillJ
My Device: BlackBerry Z30
My Carrier: Rogers

Re: Blackberry ID

Are you having issues logging in via your phone i.e. can you get in to App World without incident?  I'm not sure why you're having issues logging in via your PC but I tend to believe it's a Windows issue and not one with your BlackBerry.  Yes, we support pretty much everything here....I'm just trying to narrow down what's causing the issue.

Try loading a free app from App World to your phone and see if it lets you.

Please post back with your progress.  :smileyhappy:

- If my response has helped you, please click "Options" beside my post and mark it as solved. Clicking the "thumbs up" icon near the bottom of my response would also be appreciated.

Please use plain text.
Contributor
BBJazz28

I'm not having a problem with App World on my phone. The problem actually started with App World on the Playbook. I received notification for an update to Fruit Slash Free and attempted to download it. The process asked for my BB ID and password but it would error out with a 35005 code. In researching the error, a user suggested changing my payment option on App World. In trying to do that on my computers, I got the no signon error I described. However, I tried it on my phone and was able to change it but it did not fix the error on the PB. Additional research revealed RIM is aware of the 35005 problem and offered two workarounds, neither of which worked. So the problem is still unresolved. It's weird because when I received the update message, there were 3 other programs that needed updating and those all updated successfully.

333A75ED & 500EB256
Please use plain text.
Guru I
Xandrex
My Device: Z10 10.1.0.2312 / Playbook 2.1 / 8900 5.0
My Carrier: Vodafone France (SFR) & B&You

can you uninstall Fruit Slash then reinstall it?

The search box on top-right of this page is your true friend, and the public Knowledge Base too:
Please use plain text.
Contributor
BBJazz28

The problem was fixed by the latest Playbook OS update. Thanks for your suggestion.

333A75ED & 500EB256
Please use plain text.