Welcome!

Welcome to the official BlackBerry Support Community Forums.

This is your resource to discuss support topics with your peers, and learn from each other.

rafspitfire
My Device: Not Specified

Blackberry Messenger Bold

Hi guys i´m new to blackberry and just love my new bold but i have a serious problem one of the reasons i bought the phone was to stay in touch with my family and friends with BB messenger.  i bought 2 bolds in italy unlocked and i´m using one in south America and the other one is in Italy i can send pin messages and blackberry chat messages from different carriers here in south America, an even to the other bold in Italy but when my girlfriend try´s to send me pin messages back they never arrive!, i´ve try´d updating the software reinstalling BB messenger on both phones ( 2 identical bolds) and nothing will suffice, tried getting in contact with BB italy to no avai.l TIM the carrier there has no idea and my carrier here in south America assured me everything was fine, as i can send and receive messages here locally i´m inclined to believe them.

the other funny thing each time i try to add my girlfriends bold, i appear as a request contact on my phone, it seems each time I invite her I appear in my contact list and when i go to accept myself it says invaled password, she experiences the same problem each time she adds me she appears as her own contact and when she accepts hersefl its says invaled password.and we both  disappears from are own  contact list, while the other person appears pending after trying for awhile (sending pin and email request) she then appears in my contact list i can send her messages and voice notes but i dont receive anything!

i was running v4.6.0.125 and updated to v4.6.0.162 but it still did not solve the problem!

if you could help it would be great many thanks!

Please use plain text.