08-28-2009 04:11 AM
08-28-2009 06:05 AM
Welcme to the cmmunity supprt frums
Yes you do need the BlackBerry Data Plan to use the Messenger...
08-28-2009 09:58 PM
08-31-2009 11:10 PM
Follow the below mentioned steps -
1. Connect your BlackBerry device via USB cable to the desktop/laptop.
2. Open Internet Explorer in your computer
3. Go to address: http://na.blackberry.com/eng/services/devices/
3. Click on Update Now button
4. click on Options button in Application Loader (popped up window) and look trough the list of available applications.
4. Select BlackBerry Messenger and continue
If your query is resolved then please click on “Accept as Solution”
Click on the LIKE on the bottom right if the post deserves credit