Welcome!

Welcome to the official BlackBerry Support Community Forums.

This is your resource to discuss support topics with your peers, and learn from each other.

New Contributor
Tulipe84
My Device: Curve 8520
My Carrier: ?

Blackberry breakdown

Hi,

Since there's no phone number to call Support, I guess I have to express my frustration here.

After the huge breakdown that affected BB users across the world in October 2011, here we are, AGAIN, in March 2012, in the same situation..

My phone won't receive emails at all during the day and then, at night, I'll get them all at once, which has been a problem for at least three weeks now. Text messages go through every other day. And let's not even talk about Messenger, which doesn't work at all...

I'm so SICK of these disruptions and of course, I've received no information whatsoever from Blackberry to explain how these problems might be fixed. And NO, I don't want your stupid free applications as a "please forgive me", I just want you to fix those **bleep** failures.

I would like to know if I'm the only one experiencing problems (I'm in France & I know that some of my friends have had the same difficulties), and above all if BB is going to do something about it.

One thing is certain : my next phone won't be a blackberry. For a company that prides itself to be reliable, RIM certainly drops the ball a lot.

Please use plain text.
Elite II
tanzim
My Device: Torch 9800
My Carrier: grameenphone

Re: Blackberry breakdown

Before going to RIM for an explanation did you check with your mobile operator for the issue? what was their response? Is it only you are all the BlackBerry users near you or who is using the same mobile operators service are facing the problem?

tanzim                                                                                  
If your query is resolved then please click on Accept as Solution

Click on the LIKE on the bottom right if the post deserves credit

Please use plain text.
New Contributor
Tulipe84
My Device: Curve 8520
My Carrier: ?

Yes, I did. And the only common thing that my friends and I have is that we all have Blackberry phones, because our mobile operators are different (two of them are with SFR, I'm with Bouygues et the other one is with Orange). And since BB already had problems back in October,  I naturally assumed it was the same problem all over again...

Please use plain text.
Elite II
tanzim
My Device: Torch 9800
My Carrier: grameenphone

I assume you tried to mean that your friend is not facing this problem! If this the issue a global one then all the BB users of that particular region will be affected. Again I would request you check with mobile service provider for your problem.

tanzim                                                                                  
If your query is resolved then please click on Accept as Solution

Click on the LIKE on the bottom right if the post deserves credit

Please use plain text.