Welcome!

Welcome to the official BlackBerry Support Community Forums.

This is your resource to discuss support topics with your peers, and learn from each other.

New Contributor
Vadi
My Carrier: Alltel

Blackberry loyalty program

Hello I wanted to send this in to BB for a idea to keep them on top rather than slowly turning to the stoneage! but however they do not have a idea to make product or service better.  

here is my idea to help bb to help separate them from htc apple and rest of them. 

The need 1.) Start a BB customer loyalty program. It is where you can turn in your old blackberry for a credit toward the new version. bb can take the old phone recycle them and make newer ones.( the credit will not be full price for the phone but be close to a new customer with contract cost so bb says Hey we value you for picking BB as the choice of your phone! and we love you being a customer  )

2.) Have a network release chart before actual release their should be announcement that A new phone not the model or anything but a phone will be released this date so people who are coming up on renewing their contract don't get stuck with a outdated phone. ( alot of people fall into this catagory)

3.) add a Idea tab to fourm to help products so customers can help you brainstorm for free!  tap into people and what people want  get it together and take the top picks so you next phone can be awesome!

Thanks for reading this please leave feedback if you like the concept or if you do not.

Vadi

Please use plain text.
Elite II
tanzim
My Carrier: grameenphone

Re: Blackberry loyalty program

Hi Vadi,

1.) Start a BB customer loyalty program. It is where you can turn in your old blackberry for a credit toward the new version. bb can take the old phone recycle them and make newer ones.( the credit will not be full price for the phone but be close to a new customer with contract cost so bb says Hey we value you for picking BB as the choice of your phone! and we love you being a customer  )

this is indeed a good idea. But it depends on the company policy. I hope RIM listens to you!

2.) Have a network release chart before actual release their should be announcement that A new phone not the model or anything but a phone will be released this date so people who are coming up on renewing their contract don't get stuck with a outdated phone. ( alot of people fall into this category)

It would have been wonderful if we (customers) could know about the new device releases. Just think what would happen to a company that is in business! No business organization usually does such thing.

3.) add a Idea tab to fourm to help products so customers can help you brainstorm for free!  tap into people and what people want  get it together and take the top picks so you next phone can be awesome!

I'm not sure that type of idea lab RIM has or not. But I do know RIM listens to its customers this Support Community Forums and other sources. In today's world all the technology companies invest heavily on R&D for getting quality product and service offerings. Incorporating customer feedback in a vital ingredients to that R&D.

tanzim                                                                                  
If your query is resolved then please click on Accept as Solution

Click on the LIKE on the bottom right if the post deserves credit

Please use plain text.
New Contributor
Vadi
My Carrier: Alltel

Thanks i really wish idea 1. would be looked into I think that has the best thing.

Please use plain text.
Contributor
coolhandkook
My Carrier: ATT

That was painfully stupid.
Please use plain text.