Welcome!

Welcome to the official BlackBerry Support Community Forums.

This is your resource to discuss support topics with your peers, and learn from each other.

Visitor
Helen15
My Device: Blackberry Torch 9800

Bottom bar for text messages in the middle of screen?!

[ Edited ]

The email and text message screen has a bar at the bottom for composing emails, searching, forwarding, replying, and deleting. However, this bar moved all the way up to the middle of the screen. As a result, the view of my message is limited to the upper part of the screen and there is a large white space underneath the bar.  How do i fix this?!?!?!?!

Retired
SmoothRider
My Device: 9500, 8110, 8700, 8220, 9100, 9800, 9810, Z10

Re: Bottom bar for text messages in the middle of screen?!

Hey Helen15,

Sounds like you are having a software issue on your device. Try to back up and complete a clean reload of the device software as shown here: http://bbry.lv/cG8oer Before you restore any data test to see if the issue is resolved. If the issue is resolved then do a selective restore of the most important data using this article: http://bbry.lv/bhaArf

Let us know how you make out.

-SR

Come follow your BlackBerry Technical Team on twitter! @BlackBerryHelp

Be sure to click Kudos! for those who have helped you.

Click Solution? for posts that have solved your issue(s)!

laomao
My Device: Torch 9800

Re: Bottom bar for text messages in the middle of screen?!

I had the same problem earlier. The blackberry message toolbar moved to the middle of the screen. And there was a big white space covering the bottom half of the screen.

I thought the restoring software method is too much to do. So I just took the battery out and it worked.

It happened a few times yesterday but the toolbar just moved to the middle and then moved back. Last time it didn't move back to the bottom and stuck in the middle.

Hope this will help others as well :Clap: