Welcome!

Welcome to the official BlackBerry Support Community Forums.

This is your resource to discuss support topics with your peers, and learn from each other.

Contributor
My Device: Bold 9700

Brickbreaker not loaded on 8320. Where can I download from?

Am using the BB Curve 8320 but Brickbreaker is not loaded.  I had a BB Pearl which I had backed up and restored to the Curve but the game was not restored for some reason.  Phone version is 4.2.2.180.   DM version is 4.2 which I can't upgrade for technical reasons.  I can't seem to find any sites to download the game from, only user guides.  Am I missing something?
Developer
My Device: 8900

Re: Brickbreaker not loaded on 8320. Where can I download from?

You will probably need to reload brickbreaker to the phone.

The principal is the same as in this thread for BB messenger. Just use BrickBreaker as opposed to BB Messenger:

http://supportforums.blackberry.com/rim/board/message?board.id=Bold&thread.id=866&view=by_date_ascen...

Contributor

I tried that but got the following message:

Sorry, your device does not meet the system requirements that are needed to support BlackBerry Messenger for Software Versions 4.0 and 4.1.

Developer
My Device: 8900

Ok....

You need to get the software os that matches your phone not download the OS specified in that psot. 

You need to select the BrickBreaker application not BB messenger.

Contributor

There is no link to brickbreaker, checked every link.  The OS on my phone is 4.2.2.180.  Attempted to upgraded OS to 4.2.2.338 but that's another issue that I'll start a thread on.  Love the phone but am pretty frustrated with all these little issues that come up.
Elite I
My Device: 9800 - OS 6.0.0.246

If you follow the steps here, once you get to step 7 you'll be on a screen with a lot of checkboxes. You'll see brickbreaker as one of the applications you can check.
_______________________________________________________________________________________________________________
If someone has been helpful please consider giving them kudos by clicking the star to the left of their post.
Remember to resolve your thread by clicking Accepted Solution.