Welcome!

Welcome to the official BlackBerry Support Community Forums.

This is your resource to discuss support topics with your peers, and learn from each other.

Visitor
dakw148
My Device: Playbook os version 2101314
My Carrier: Comcast

CANNOT RESET OR REMEMBER OLD PASSWORD FOR MY BLACKBERRY

No matter what  i try the reply is invalid. The app world does not work.The blackberry I'd screen pops up everyone interrupting everything.Also a message says a reset password will be emailed to me but they must have the wrong email address.Could someone help me please this is frustrating and I do not want to lose everything on my tablet. Thank you for your time.

Please use plain text.
Elite II
tanzim
My Device: Torch 9800
My Carrier: grameenphone

Re: CANNOT RESET OR REMEMBER OLD PASSWORD FOR MY BLACKBERRY

Hi,

If you use the forget password link then you'll be prompted to enter you email ID by which you've created BB ID and a verification code. Now the email ID you'll provide there you'll receive the password change link. Now if you enter wrong email ID the you'll receive "Enter a valid BlackBerry ID username." Hence, one you request for lost password then wait for a while to receive the reply email. Also check you junk mail folder. For details check the help blog article -

tanzim                                                                                  
If your query is resolved then please click on Accept as Solution

Click on the LIKE on the bottom right if the post deserves credit

Please use plain text.