Welcome!

Welcome to the official BlackBerry Support Community Forums.

This is your resource to discuss support topics with your peers, and learn from each other.

New Contributor
ifytfyrs
My Device: BlackBerry Z10, BlackBerry PlayBook 64G
My Carrier: Bell Mobility

Calendar Weekend Glitch

I have found a repeatable glitch in the calendar. I first noticed this when I was sending my shift schedule to my wife... I work a shift on a 4 week rotation. Part of the shift is Friday to Sunday, every 4 weeks. When I set up the appointment, it displays "Occurs every 4 weeks on Fri, Sat, Sun." The appointment displays correctly on my BlackBerry (9900). When I share this with my wife (9900) and daughter (9790), the appointment displays as, "Occurs every 4 weeks on Sun, Fri, Sat."

The problem with this is that the Sunday gets inserted in the previous week, not consecutively with the other days. Opening the series on their BlackBerrys and toggling the Sunday off and on corrects the appointment to display, "Occurs every 4 weeks on Fri, Sat, Sun." 

This is repeatable with any appointment on Saturday and Sunday. 

HELP!!!

All of our BlackBerrys are set to Monday as the first day of the week...

Please use plain text.
Guru I
Xandrex
My Device: Z30, Playbook, 9320BES
My Carrier: B&You _ SFR

Re: Calendar Weekend Glitch

I don't know.

but you can think differently, using a BBm group.

create a BBm group for you and your wife. You will get :
- one group calendar
- one tasks list
- one pictures gallery (with comments)
- as many specific group chat as you want

so if you stick with just the calendar, it may be better because it will be one single calendar, no sync error.

The search box on top-right of this page is your true friend, and the public Knowledge Base too:
Please use plain text.