Welcome!

Welcome to the official BlackBerry Support Community Forums.

This is your resource to discuss support topics with your peers, and learn from each other.

Contributor
ballerina
My Device: BB Z10
My Carrier: Etisalat

Re: Caller ID for incoming calls NOT displaying name from contacts (only displays phone #)

My software release version is 10.0.10.99, OS is 10.0.10.738. The situation has not changed. I do not know if the updates differ by region.
Please use plain text.
JSanders
Solutions: 5,825
My Device: Z30 • Z10 • Torch9850 • Playbook
My Carrier: Verizon

Re: Caller ID for incoming calls NOT displaying name from contacts (only displays phone #)

This issue has not been corrected yet, to my knowledge. I don't know why Alsane3 believes it has.

1. If any post helps you please click the Like Button below the post(s) that helped you.
2. Please resolve your thread by marking the post "Solution?" which solved it for you!
3. Install free BlackBerry Protect today for backups of contacts and data.
4. Guide to Unlocking your BlackBerry & Unlock Codes

Join our BBM Channels (Beta)
BlackBerry Support Forums Channel
PIN: C0001B7B4   Display/Scan Bar Code
Knowledge Base Updates
PIN: C0005A9AA   Display/Scan Bar Code
Please use plain text.
New Contributor
Alsane3
My Device: Blackberry 10
My Carrier: Wataniya

I don't believe it has. I'm just telling you how I fixed mine!
Please use plain text.
New Contributor
wirelex
My Device: Not Specified

I have a similar problem, whenever I receive a call or sms, the number shows together with the country code, even though I saved my contacts without country code
Please use plain text.
Contributor
10vatsal10
My Device: Blackberry Z10
My Carrier: china mobile

Hi everybody i found the solution to my problem : I took the the sim out and opened my phone without sim i found #smart dialing option right there in my phone app > settings . I had my country code wrong and area code missing . I also mentioned the length of phone no. In my country china ( i.e 11 by the way ) and voila it worked. After i inserted sim things became normal as in my other phones
Please use plain text.