Welcome!

Welcome to the official BlackBerry Support Community Forums.

This is your resource to discuss support topics with your peers, and learn from each other.

New Contributor
My Device: BBZ10
My Carrier: Telus

Can my Z10 be hacked?

I have been told that someone can see all my messages. The claim to kow things and see things. I don't have proof yet, but I am a little worried.

Yes my phone has a password, but it isn't always on and said person has been with it alone.

I am encrypting all my files at the moment, and if I need to I will wipe my phone. I just want to make sure that this will not happen again after i wipe my phone and never let it leave my hands.

Forums Advisor III
My Device: BlackBerry Z30
My Carrier: Bell

Re: Can my Z10 be hacked?

[ Edited ]

Good day

You should know the president of United States is using BlackBerry because its most secure device to use on the market!

Be sure to click Like! for those who have helped you.
Click Accept as Solution for posts that have solved your issue(s)!
New Contributor
My Device: BBZ10
My Carrier: Telus

[ Edited ]

That doesn't mean that someone with access to my phone didn't do something to it. I don't have a security team monitoring irregular activity.

I was dumb enough to leave my phone around someone I thought I could trust. Now they say they can see my activity, messages, bbm, and possibly more. I just want to make sure this is not true, and if it is what I can do to remove the hack and prevent it from continuing.

Forums Advisor III
My Device: BlackBerry Z30
My Carrier: Bell

There is nothing he can put on your device trust me. But if you feel more save do back up of your data etc & wipe your Z10

Be sure to click Like! for those who have helped you.
Click Accept as Solution for posts that have solved your issue(s)!