Welcome!

Welcome to the official BlackBerry Support Community Forums.

This is your resource to discuss support topics with your peers, and learn from each other.

My Device: Not Specified

Email

Whenever I send an email from my blackberry it sends a copy of the email to me as well.  How do I make it so this does not happen automatically?  Also, how do I remove the "Sent from ATT" at the bottom of each email?
Contributor
My Device: 9800
My Carrier: Singtel

Re: Email

Did you setup this as BlackBerry Internet Service ? If yes, your service provider should have a login BB BIS account login page for you to remove the email forwarding setting and to modify the signature.

Sent from ATT is actually the signature set by default by your service provider. You can change it once you login to your BIS account.

***Visit BlackBerry Technical Solution Center (www.blackberry.com/btsc) for answers to your support questions, documentation & related resources***
Guru I
My Device: Torch 9850/ Playbook
My Carrier: VerizonWireless

Hi and welcome to the forums!

Please tell me the email provider you are using.

Signature:

Go to the AT&T BIS site and login"

https://www.wireless.att.com/olam/loginAction.olamexecute?goto=%2Folam%2FgotoLogin.olamexecute

edit your email account, you will see a signature box, delete the ATT message and pit your in. Logout!

Let me know about the email,

Thanks

Click Accept as Solution for posts that have solved your issue(s)!
Be sure to click Like! for those who have helped you.

Install BlackBerry Protect it's a free application designed to help find your lost BlackBerry smartphone, and keep the information on it secure.

Follow Bifocals on Twitter

Elite II
My Device: Torch 9800
My Carrier: grameenphone

From which ID your sending mails? If it's gmail this is happen always.

To change the signature log on to your carrier's BIS site. Once logges in then go to Email Accounts under Settings menu on the left. Under each Valid Email Account you'll find your desired mail ID, click on Edit button and go to signature and change/type in your message.

tanzim                                                                                  
If your query is resolved then please click on Accept as Solution

Click on the LIKE on the bottom right if the post deserves credit