Welcome!

Welcome to the official BlackBerry Support Community Forums.

This is your resource to discuss support topics with your peers, and learn from each other.

Visitor
My Device: Not Specified

Facebook on Blackberry

I am currently on a cell phone plan that gives me unlimited access to facebook, but no email address or other web browsing. I am able to go on facebook, but i don't see ANY of my notifications, and then when I check my facebook on my computer, I have 15 notifications! Is there anyway that I can get them sent to my blackberry without the use of email? I tried going on facebook on my computer and going to account settings, then notifications, and I see a box for my phone, that you are supposed to check off, but for some reason I cant check anything off! What do I do?!
Highlighted
Solutions: 6,153
My Device: Passport • Z30 • Z10 • Torch9850 • Playbook
My Carrier: Verizon

Re: Facebook on Blackberry

How do you propose getting the notifications if you can't get email?

SMS?

1. If any post helps you please click the Like Button below the post(s) that helped you.
2. Please resolve your thread by marking the post "Solution?" which solved it for you!
3. Install free BlackBerry Protect today for backups of contacts and data.
4. Guide to Unlocking your BlackBerry & Unlock Codes

Join our BBM Channels (Beta)
BlackBerry Support Forums Channel
PIN: C0001B7B4   Display/Scan Bar Code
Knowledge Base Updates
PIN: C0005A9AA   Display/Scan Bar Code
Elite II
My Device: Torch 9800
My Carrier: grameenphone

Get BlackBerry data plan which will enable you to use facebook application on your BlackBerry device.

tanzim                                                                                  
If your query is resolved then please click on Accept as Solution

Click on the LIKE on the bottom right if the post deserves credit

Contributor
My Device: 8300 - 4.5.0.52

Do you access Facebook via WAP or via an application?

If it's by WAP it wouldn't be Blackberry related and it may be how the site is designed.

If it's by the application (1.6 for example) as far as I'm aware you need a blackberry plan with BIS browser enabled to use it fully.