Welcome to the official BlackBerry Support Community Forums.

This is your resource to discuss support topics with your peers, and learn from each other.

My Device: Not Specified

Free Themes from RIM

How do I download the free themes that are supposed to be available from RIM and where can I find them? I have a 8310 from AT&T running OS
Super Contributor
My Device: Q10 OS 10.1, PlayBook (WiFi 64 Gig)

Re: Free Themes from RIM

Using your Browser on your BlackBerry, go to http://mobile.blackberry.com, then click on Fun and Games, then Themes.  I'll warn you ahead of time that I think their deal with AT&T doesn't allow them to make free themes available - AT&T wants you to pay THEM for the privileged!

A great site for Themes is BlueRoomSolution.  I find easier to browse the themes on my computer, then copy and email the OTA (Over The Air) installation links to myself to install them.  You have to register on the site to get access to the OTA links.

Most (other) BlackBerry Forums like PinStack and BlackBerryForums have Themes sections with both Desktop and OTA installations available.

Forums Advisor III
My Device: AT&T BOLD OS

Re: Free Themes from RIM

Themes4bb.com is also a good one. They have a lot of OTA themes so they are really easy to get onto the device.
~Lorrie~ Master of All Things Blackberry!