Welcome!

Welcome to the official BlackBerry Support Community Forums.

This is your resource to discuss support topics with your peers, and learn from each other.

itf
New Contributor
itf
My Device: Torch

Google Apps account will not sync

I have a domain set up with Google Apps, and I sync (through BIS) several email addresses within the domain. All the accounts apart from one sync correctly.

The only differences between the account that fails and the others are that the failing account is the domain administrator and has a large number of emails. All the accounts have 2 step authentication on and a backdoor password for the Blackberry.

Whenever I add the account in (either through Vodafones Blackberry BIS website OR through the phone email settings) everything works and the password is accepted as valid but five minutes later I get an "Action Required. Update Settings for..." email saying I have to validate the account (validation also works fine but then 5 minutes later I get another "Action Required" message).

Has anyone had similar problems and managed to work around this issue? Does anyone know why this could be happening?

The failing email account limits the number of emails per folder to 1,000 and I have tried turning POP/IMAP on and off (though they seem to reset themselves).

Thank you for any help you can offer!