Welcome!

Welcome to the official BlackBerry Support Community Forums.

This is your resource to discuss support topics with your peers, and learn from each other.

New Contributor
Bombasarkadian
My Device: Bold 9000
My Carrier: Plus GSM

Google calendar e-mails synchronization problem

Hi,

I've recently found a problem with my blackberry that I can't solve myself. In Google calendar I had to add external calendar to synchronize with my account (it works well on desktop website) and add e-mail notifications about new event.

And here is the problem. In ma gmail account I have emails about both added and removed events in this calendar, but in my BB inbox I only see e-mails about removed events. Messages about new events don't synchronize.

Here is screenshot from gmail inbox. Grayed ones have been synced with my BB and are notifications aboud removed events:

I really need these notifications to work. Anyone know how to make these e-mails synchronize?

Actually, since I've added this calendar to my google account I got event notification once (on BB it was marked with two people icon), but I'd rather receive them more often :smileyhappy:

Please use plain text.
New Contributor
Bombasarkadian
My Device: Bold 9000
My Carrier: Plus GSM

Re: Google calendar e-mails synchronization problem

OK, I've figured it out a bit. If I disable calendar synchronization in BB settings, then I'm able to receive these notifications and they appear in calendar as normaln events (that's good). On the other hand I can't use my main calendar that way.

What if I want to use both of them at the same time?

Please use plain text.