Welcome!

Welcome to the official BlackBerry Support Community Forums.

This is your resource to discuss support topics with your peers, and learn from each other.

New Contributor
My Device: 9300

Re: HELP!!!

Once posted what happens?
Regular Contributor
My Device: Torch 9800 / PlayBook

Then boffins like JSaunders can figure out what it relates to and begin to make sensible suggestions and escalate it to any actual BlackBerry employees they may have contact with.

For example, if it is related, as it sounds, to BBM, more specifically, BBM voice, does the message appear if you are not on Wi-Fi?

A.
New Contributor
My Device: Bold 9700

don't know about anyone else, but it's been a few hours and now (4:15pm EDT) there haven't been any new certificate errors on my phone.  i have not restored to factory as blackberry support suggested since it's an obvious widespread issue and my wi-fi has not been on for days so not related to that

New Contributor

I concur, since I have raised the matter and tracked the IP origin it has become quiet. Let's see what happens in the next hour or so.

I have not effected any changes in my system. I hope it does not recur.

Thanks to all the contributors but let us be vigilant
Solutions: 6,095
My Device: Passport • Z30 • Z10 • Torch9850 • Playbook
My Carrier: Verizon

Seems pretty quiet at this point... as usual, without the end of the world or any meltdowns (well, only a few user-meltdowns above) it has passed.

sizisa wrote:
Can we then request bb to tighten security as it appears that this is the beginning of the US tracking bb messages

buahahahahaha! Yea, Obama and his minions can read our boring life text messages.

1. If any post helps you please click the Like Button below the post(s) that helped you.
2. Please resolve your thread by marking the post "Solution?" which solved it for you!
3. Install free BlackBerry Protect today for backups of contacts and data.
4. Guide to Unlocking your BlackBerry & Unlock Codes

Join our BBM Channels (Beta)
BlackBerry Support Forums Channel
PIN: C0001B7B4   Display/Scan Bar Code
Knowledge Base Updates
PIN: C0005A9AA   Display/Scan Bar Code
Contributor
My Device: Blackberry Torch 9800

I have question for you guys, are you talking about politics. Or & Obama in the last few days on twitter ?
New Contributor

No, we talking about those who. Are trying to infringe on our privacy! You may as well be aware now that all messages are being read for "state security" reasons so infringements like the ccl.test.blackberry.com ip have caused concern as it was a disturbing recurring feature pop up on our screens.
Regular Contributor
My Device: curve 9300

the certificate message is not relevent to Wifi. i have been getting iit like everyone else and my wifi is off. i am using mobile data. the thing is that i can't really tell which actions make it appear. it just appears randomly when trying to use BBM and appWorld. not all the times though

Contributor
My Device: Blackberry Torch 9800

Same here !!!

I tried everything but nothing new ....

Blackberry must show real Support or it'll be on every most watched TV channels Inc Social Networks
Solutions: 6,095
My Device: Passport • Z30 • Z10 • Torch9850 • Playbook
My Carrier: Verizon

It'll go away, just keep hitting delete as you see it.

However, once can't do anything about Sizisa's vivid conspiracy theories.

1. If any post helps you please click the Like Button below the post(s) that helped you.
2. Please resolve your thread by marking the post "Solution?" which solved it for you!
3. Install free BlackBerry Protect today for backups of contacts and data.
4. Guide to Unlocking your BlackBerry & Unlock Codes

Join our BBM Channels (Beta)
BlackBerry Support Forums Channel
PIN: C0001B7B4   Display/Scan Bar Code
Knowledge Base Updates
PIN: C0005A9AA   Display/Scan Bar Code