Welcome!

Welcome to the official BlackBerry Support Community Forums.

This is your resource to discuss support topics with your peers, and learn from each other.

New Contributor
My Device: BlackBerry Torch 9800

HOW TO COPY VIDEOS FROM THE PHONE (BLACKBERRY TORCH 9800) TO THE SD CARD.

Can someone out there please help me: How do I copy/transfer videos that are stored on my device (Blackberry Torch 9800) to the SD card. The user manual did not help.

Guru I
My Device: BlackBerry Z30, Z10 and Q10 w/OS 10.3.1.2243; PlayBook w/OS 2.1.0.1917

Re: HOW TO COPY VIDEOS FROM THE PHONE (BLACKBERRY TORCH 9800) TO THE SD CARD.

Where are you wanting to copy them to?
--------------------------------------------------------------------------------
1. Please thank those who help you by clicking the "Like" button at the bottom of the post that helped you.
2. If your issue has been solved, please resolve it by marking the post "Solution?" which solved it for you!
Developer
My Device: Javelin 8900

you can copy these file using your computer, but before this you must install blackberry software
Guru I
My Device: BlackBerry Z30, Z10 and Q10 w/OS 10.3.1.2243; PlayBook w/OS 2.1.0.1917

You can copy to your PC with the BlackBerry Desktop Software or you can just plug it into your PC and find the media card drive under My Computer and then copy/paste from that drive.
--------------------------------------------------------------------------------
1. Please thank those who help you by clicking the "Like" button at the bottom of the post that helped you.
2. If your issue has been solved, please resolve it by marking the post "Solution?" which solved it for you!
Guru I
My Device: Passport, Playbook, 9320BES
My Carrier: Bouygues _ SFR

SweetPie1,

you can simply use the file explorer on your device. Go to the file, open the menu and select "Move", then choose a folder on your SDCard.

To access the File Manager :
from the home screen, look for the Media folder, open it
open the menu, select "Explorer".

The search box on top-right of this page is your true friend, and the public Knowledge Base too:
New Contributor
My Device: BlackBerry Torch 9800

Thanks Xandrex, I will try this and let you know the outcome.