Welcome!

Welcome to the official BlackBerry Support Community Forums.

This is your resource to discuss support topics with your peers, and learn from each other.

Contributor
URBANINDO
My Device: Q10
My Carrier: T-mobile

Re: How To Backup Your BlackBerry

You use a lot of words I never use with the English (American) language. I'm from The Netherlands so please more common words :smileytongue: 

Please use plain text.
Hall of Famer II
sdgardne
My Device: Z30, Z10 & Q10 (10.2.2.1531), Playbook (2.1.0.1526)
My Carrier: TMobile USA

Please be specific...I do not think I can spend the time to re-write the entire set of posts to try and figure out which parts you have trouble with. I cannot know your comprehension levels unless you are specific.

Occam's Razor nearly always applies when troubleshooting technology issues!
If anyone has been helpful to you, please show your appreciation by clicking the button inside of their post. Please click here and read, along with the threads to which it links, for helpful information to guide you as you proceed. I always recommend that you treat your BlackBerry like any other computing device, including using a regular backup schedule...click here for an article with instructions.
Join our BBM Channels
BSCF General Channel
PIN: C0001B7B4   Display/Scan Bar Code
Knowledge Base Updates
PIN: C0005A9AA   Display/Scan Bar Code
Please use plain text.
Contributor
URBANINDO
My Device: Q10
My Carrier: T-mobile

I got my answer, untill now there is no backup possible for the Q10 with Blackberry protect 

Thanks!

Please use plain text.
Hall of Famer II
sdgardne

Indeed correct...and I thought you already had that specific answer (as per your post 19 above). I therefore think that maybe I have not understood you since that point in this thread... But no matter...if you have the answer you needed, that all should be fine.

If anyone has been helpful to you, please show your appreciation by clicking the button inside of their post. Please click here and read, along with the threads to which it links, for helpful information to guide you as you proceed. I always recommend that you treat your BlackBerry like any other computing device, including using a regular backup schedule...click here for an article with instructions.
Join our BBM Channels
BSCF General Channel
Knowledge Base Updates
Please use plain text.
Developer
josuefunes
My Device: Bold 9700, 9790, 9900, Curve 8520, 9360, Blackberry Z10 | iPhone 5S
My Carrier: *

Thank you very much, very helpful

_______________________________________________________________________________________________
Please thank those who help you by clicking the original button.
If your issue has been solved, please resolve it by marking "Accept as Solution"
Please use plain text.
jakoby4204
My Device: .
My Carrier: .

How I get the entriprises activation, Email, activation password, etc

Please use plain text.
Visitor
eddie9090
My Device: 9320
My Carrier: vodafon ghana

i backed up my data from my bb n then wiped all everything from the phone b'cos i was having a software problem. now i have been able to restore virtually all the data but i am unable to restore my password saver data. i tried to do a custom restore but that particular data was faded out and a note below it said faded out sections were read only and could not be restored....i use a bb 9320..can anyone help??

Please use plain text.
Hall of Famer II
sdgardne

eddie9090 wrote:

i backed up my data from my bb n then wiped all everything from the phone b'cos i was having a software problem. now i have been able to restore virtually all the data but i am unable to restore my password saver data. i tried to do a custom restore but that particular data was faded out and a note below it said faded out sections were read only and could not be restored....i use a bb 9320..can anyone help??

Hi and Welcome to the Community!

Here is a KB that discusses that error:

• KB11545 Unable to restore the Password Keeper database

Hopefully it contains something useful! There also are multiple existing threads on this site that discuss that exact error...your review of those might prove useful, and a search of this site, using the error message, error code, or symptom, should reveal all applicable existing threads to you.

Good luck and let us know!

Join our BBM Channels
BSCF General Channel
Knowledge Base Updates
Please use plain text.
New Contributor
KevinJKevin
My Device: Z10 , PlayBook and Bold 9900
My Carrier: Not Specified

Thanks , It helped me alot :smileyhappy:
Please use plain text.
Hall of Famer II
sdgardne

You are welcome!

Join our BBM Channels
BSCF General Channel
Knowledge Base Updates
Please use plain text.