Welcome!

Welcome to the official BlackBerry Support Community Forums.

This is your resource to discuss support topics with your peers, and learn from each other.

Trusted Contributor
Euclidics
My Device: None
Accepted Solution

How To Easily Check / Access BIS Tool

[ Edited ]

Hello Everyone,

Hopefully this will help some of you out there. What I'm about to show you will help you easily access your BIS tool for most major providers. If you are replacing an old blackberry device with a new one, the link will update your PIN / IMEI automatically in the BIS tool. This will also bypass any need to login via Username / Password.

From your blackberry device we want to browse to the link: https://bis.na.blackberry.com/wap?brand=(BRAND), where you see (BRAND) you want to replace that with your service provider.

Common brands include:

American:

cingularme (AT&T)

vzw (Verizon Wireless)

tmobile (T-Mobile)

sprint (Sprint)

Canadian:

rogers (Rogers)

telus (Telus)

Once you've done this you will have full access to verify, move emails etc. You can move / verify your emails by simply hittings the Move button beside your emails and entering your E-Mail address password.

From what I have seen this works on absolutely any BlackBerry model.

Hope this helps,

Euclidics

If this or any posts in this thread were helpful please Kudos the author.
If this or any posts in this thread were the solution to the topic, please accept the post as the solution so others can view it.
Trusted Contributor
Euclidics
My Device: None

Re: How To Easily Check / Access BIS Tool

Hey,

I just wanted other people to be able to see this, so since nobody else is posting I'm going to mark it as resolved. Hope that's not a problem.

Euclidics

If this or any posts in this thread were helpful please Kudos the author.
If this or any posts in this thread were the solution to the topic, please accept the post as the solution so others can view it.
New Contributor
russ_skinner
My Device: Bold 9900 and PlayBook 64GB

Thank you for this posting.  I've been looking for a month for this information, and you solved my problem.  Kudos.

Elite II
BillJ
My Device: BlackBerry Z30

A quick 'bump' to keep this at the top of the front page.

If you're lazy like me and you wish to type as little as possible, Telus and Rogers customers can also shorten the URL by typing www.rogers.blackberry.com or www.telus.blackberry.com .

Geez, it's really not that much shorter, is it?  Oh well, variety is the spice of life!  :smileyhappy:

- If my response has helped you, please click "Options" beside my post and mark it as solved. Clicking the "thumbs up" icon near the bottom of my response would also be appreciated.