Welcome!

Welcome to the official BlackBerry Support Community Forums.

This is your resource to discuss support topics with your peers, and learn from each other.

New Contributor
pampelune
My Device: Not Specified

How can i contact RIM in Belgium?

My account has been suspended and i wanted to know why but i don't find any way to contact Blackberry in Belgium.

Can someone help me?

Thanks

Elite I
jmrmb80
My Device: 9800 - OS 6.0.0.246

Re: How can i contact RIM in Belgium?

Your carrier doesn't have a phone number? If you contact your carrier then can see why your account is suspended. If necessary they should also be able to to transfer over to RIM

_______________________________________________________________________________________________________________
If someone has been helpful please consider giving them kudos by clicking the star to the left of their post.
Remember to resolve your thread by clicking Accepted Solution.
New Contributor
pampelune

I phoned base but they said me they where not allowed to give the phone number and  adress to contact BB.

I don't know if i have to stop the suscription and do another one for maybe having a new activation?

Hall of Famer II
sdgardne
My Device: Z30, Z10 & Q10 (10.2.2.1531), Playbook (2.1.0.1526)

If "base" is your carrier, then technically their answer to you was correct. Only via escalation through them do you get into RIM...they don't just hand you the number and let you contact RIM directly. They must remain in participation of the entire escalation activity in order to remain in compliance with their support contract with you as well as their contract with RIM (for escalations). You need to remain in contact with "base" and convince them to escalate your case into RIM.

Occam's Razor nearly always applies when troubleshooting technology issues!
If anyone has been helpful to you, please show your appreciation by clicking the button inside of their post. Please click here and read, along with the threads to which it links, for helpful information to guide you as you proceed. I always recommend that you treat your BlackBerry like any other computing device, including using a regular backup schedule...click here for an article with instructions.
Join our BBM Channels
BSCF General Channel
PIN: C0001B7B4   Display/Scan Bar Code
Knowledge Base Updates
PIN: C0005A9AA   Display/Scan Bar Code
Contributor
nerolijasmine
My Device: 9800

Did you check with your Telecom service provider why they suspended your account? Account usually managed by Telecom provider as your are using their wireless network for the BlackBerry service.

***Visit BlackBerry Technical Solution Center (www.blackberry.com/btsc) for answers to your support questions, documentation & related resources***
New Contributor
pampelune

I have already phoned a couple of time and i have been in a shop and they said me RIM has suspended my account but i still don't know why. I have asked them and they always tell me to contact Blackberry but they can't give any help for that.

I think it is stupid. I pay a suscription but they don't help me to recover my account.

Regular Contributor
class1dave
My Device: Storm

I'd suggest going to a flower store, telling them you are a Pansy and ask them to ship you there. (At least the flower store people will find it funny). If its as difficult as it is to fix things on the BB, then perhaps forgetting it is less frustrating.

Contributor
nerolijasmine
My Device: 9800

Usually if my Carrier can't resolve the issue, they will put my call to RIM.

I'm not sure why your Carrier doesn't want to transfer your call or give you RIM's contact. I got the following number from a friend. You can try calling RIM at this number: 80025523771, tell them who your Carrier is. RIM should be able to resolve your issue or at least tell you what happen to your acct.

***Visit BlackBerry Technical Solution Center (www.blackberry.com/btsc) for answers to your support questions, documentation & related resources***