Welcome!

Welcome to the official BlackBerry Support Community Forums.

This is your resource to discuss support topics with your peers, and learn from each other.

peygomez
My Device: Curve 9300

I cannot send any BBM messages or PIN. Status show "Service Blocked" Pease Help

Please help me. I am currently subscribed to a blackberry data plan and was able to use my bbm until a week ago when all me BBM and PIN messages displayed a red X and has a status message of "service blocked" even if I am using 3G with the blackberry logo appearing next to it. I am able to send and receive emails and browse the internet.

Here's the details of my phone

Model: 9300 3G

Carrier: Globe Telecom

Please help me!!!

Hall of Famer II
sdgardne
My Device: Z30, Z10 & Q10 (10.2.2.1531), Playbook (2.1.0.1526)

Re: I cannot send any BBM messages or PIN. Status show "Service Blocked" Pease Help

Hi and Welcome to the Community!

Here are some KBs that discuss that error:

• KB19244 A BlackBerry smartphone is unable to send and receive Email and PIN messages and the error "Service Blocked" is shown
  • KB29696 Red X when sending PIN message or BBM to a single user, "Service Blocked"

Hopefully they contain something useful! There also are multiple existing threads on this site that discuss that exact error...your review of those might prove useful, and a search of this site, using the error message, error code, or symptom, should reveal all applicable existing threads to you.

Otherwise, you should contact your mobile service provider for formal support.

Good luck and let us know!

Occam's Razor nearly always applies when troubleshooting technology issues!
If anyone has been helpful to you, please show your appreciation by clicking the button inside of their post. Please click here and read, along with the threads to which it links, for helpful information to guide you as you proceed. I always recommend that you treat your BlackBerry like any other computing device, including using a regular backup schedule...click here for an article with instructions.
Join our BBM Channels
BSCF General Channel
PIN: C0001B7B4   Display/Scan Bar Code
Knowledge Base Updates
PIN: C0005A9AA   Display/Scan Bar Code