Welcome!

Welcome to the official BlackBerry Support Community Forums.

This is your resource to discuss support topics with your peers, and learn from each other.

New Contributor
dbowser
My Device: Not Specified

Missing Appts on an Enterprise Blackberry with Outlook 2007

Some customers have reported that an appointment disappears from their BlackBerry.  The appts are still in Outlook, but missing from the BB.  This (so far) is not all customers, and not all appts.

Guru I
Xandrex
My Device: Z30, Playbook, 9320BES
My Carrier: B&You _ SFR

Re: Missing Appts on an Enterprise Blackberry with Outlook 2007

hello,

are the missing appointments old ? like "all my events dated more than 15/30/60/90 days are missing" ? If so, it's something that is configured on the options of their calendar application (on the Blackberry)

otherwise it can be a memory problem on their blackberry. Especially for the people that store their camera pictures on the internal memory instead of on the memory card.

The search box on top-right of this page is your true friend, and the public Knowledge Base too:
New Contributor
dbowser

Thanks for the info. The missing appointments were from the current week. 

Don

Guru I
Bifocals
My Device: Torch 9850/ Playbook
My Carrier: VerizonWireless

Hi,

If your last statement is correct, than I believe it is a memory problem. Are the same people complaining of losing emails, texts before scheduled deletion?

Please let us know,

Thanks

Click Accept as Solution for posts that have solved your issue(s)!
Be sure to click Like! for those who have helped you.

Install BlackBerry Protect it's a free application designed to help find your lost BlackBerry smartphone, and keep the information on it secure.

Follow Bifocals on Twitter

New Contributor
dbowser

They have not complaing about missing emails, just apppointments.  Out of approx 130 BB users, there are about 6 that have reported the missing appts.