Welcome!

Welcome to the official BlackBerry Support Community Forums.

This is your resource to discuss support topics with your peers, and learn from each other.

Highlighted
New Contributor
My Device: Not Specified

Multiple sources of contacts and appointments?

I have pearl 8110.  I am enterprise activated to my company's lotus notes server.  At the same time I have my own outlook set of contacts and appointments different from lotus notes server.  The outlook one is desktop based so I don't need another enterprise activation for that.  My question is can I have both the contacts from the lotus notes server AS WELL AS contacts from my laptop's PIM/outlook client??  Can someone please advise or have you done something similar??  Help would be awesomely appreciated Smiley Happy

Krish

Regular Contributor
My Device: 8707g

Re: Multiple sources of contacts and appointments?

I'm not sure I understand fully what setup you are aiming for, but I guess your lotus contacts are synched to your BB via the enterprise service. The question then is what happens if you use the BB desktop manager to synch your Outlook contacts to the same device? If you synchronize the device with Outlook, wouldn't your Lotus contacts that are stored on the handheld just be copied to Outlook? You can specify which addressbook on the pc to synch with. But if there are other issues with the BES service and how youre Lotus setup is affected, I wouldn't know. Hope this at least answers part of your question.