Welcome!

Welcome to the official BlackBerry Support Community Forums.

This is your resource to discuss support topics with your peers, and learn from each other.

New Contributor
ckjmark
My Device: Bold 9700

Re: Newbie: What is your favorite feature?

Push email, BBM and that blinking LED light.  Everytime it blinks, my eyes are pulled to it like a magnet.

Please use plain text.
New Contributor
lncy13
My Device: Storm 2

hi there...i'm quite new with BB...need some help on my phone...is there any one out ther know how to activate javascript in BB phone?? i had call up my phone service provider and they told me we can activate through our phone but they not able to tell me how..any one have any idea??

by the way...my favorite feature is bb messanger...coz i can communicate with my other friend using bb without charge..

Please use plain text.
New Contributor
Audrey9700
My Device: Bold 9700

Best feature of a berry, is the BBM .....quic, and easy. i love that i can chat with my bbm contacts no matter where they are.

audrey

Please use plain text.
Trusted Contributor
philhughes
My Device: 8830

Pandora Internet Radio, earphone jack pluged into my stereo system, free music booming all day long. WooHoo!
Phil
Please use plain text.
Trusted Contributor
philhughes
My Device: 8830

Pandora Internet Radio (find it in App World), earphone jack pluged into my stereo system, free music booming all day long. WooHoo!
Phil
Please use plain text.
Contributor
JeannieBug
My Device: 8100 Pearl

I like the trackball and I love BrickBreaker. I also like the ease of adding new email addresses, because I am constantly adding and deleting my email address that goes to my phone, depending on what I'm doing (out of town, whatever...) I also like that I can have more than one email address going to the phone. That's very convenient, for the times when my access to a computer is limited.

Please use plain text.
Super Contributor
habbitzz
My Device: Bold 9900

my favorites gotta be the password keeper and the encryption and password on the memory card. in general i am for privacy and against the opposite....

Please use plain text.
Contributor
AGhtutoo
My Device: Bold 9900

Whatsapp,Twitter.But not log in Windows live messenger,Yahoo! and Google talk can't use.
Please use plain text.
New Contributor
azriladnan
My Device: 9810

Few of my favourites :-

1. geo tagged location for photos. whenever i go to new places i can simply snap photo with location and keep them in 1 folder. Whenever I need to go back to the place I just go to the photo and "navigate to here".
  2. never have to worries about losing my contacts...synced wirelessly to my gmail account and managed all contacts on my gmail contacts..."find and merge duplicates"
  3. Sharing location on google latitude
  4. Autofocus camera on close-up mode enable me to keep record barcodes, small part id's
Please use plain text.
New Developer
satej_neel
My Device: 9520 Storm2

Blackberry is not only a superior phone but the best phone, but now it needs to keep pace with the swift changes in the market. It should get a the competetors to bite dust.

Anyways my best feature on a BB phone is BBM and BIS.

Please use plain text.