Welcome!

Welcome to the official BlackBerry Support Community Forums.

This is your resource to discuss support topics with your peers, and learn from each other.

New Contributor
maggie_piano
My Device: Blackberry Curve 9300

Doing this on my sons behalf- Having mastered my own smart phone- I now have to master a blackberry too! Done the voice mail issue now have to speed up the internet!- he reads from wireless at night. Hope you are all enjoying your blackberry, 

Mag

Please use plain text.
Elite II
BillJ
My Device: BlackBerry Z30

Re: Newbie

I'm not sure which OS your son's phone is running but if it's anything prior to OS 7, browsing is not going to be fantastic.  In fact, I'd say anything prior to BB10 is going to get you frustrated.

BlackBerry phones are great devices however internet browsing has never been their strong suit, until BB10 which is nothing short of amazing.

Doing a battery pull is always a good idea.  That's where you remove your battery while your phone is powered on then you replace it.  That will help.

Cheers.  :smileyhappy:

- If my response has helped you, please click "Options" beside my post and mark it as solved. Clicking the "thumbs up" icon near the bottom of my response would also be appreciated.

Please use plain text.
New Contributor
maggie_piano
My Device: Blackberry Curve 9300

Re: Newbie

Hi Bill,

Hope you are well. Many Many Thanks for getting back to me on this. I will check the os when he will unlock it.

Have a great day.

Maggie

Please use plain text.