Welcome!

Welcome to the official BlackBerry Support Community Forums.

This is your resource to discuss support topics with your peers, and learn from each other.

New Contributor
My Device: BlackBerry Z10
My Carrier: Vodacom

One BBM contact wont update or receive messages

Good day BB Team

I have this one problem with one of my BBM contacts. When ever we add each other, it wont update profile picture or name or receive text. It just gives a tick but no "D" or "R". We have had each other on BBM and suddenly we can't chat. We have re-added each other multiple times, deleted BBM app. Wiped devices. Even tried new BB ID. We have had no luck. We checked also if we are under the ignore list and we are not. The PINS that wont connect is as follow 266B0BA4 (mine) 25A0CE2D (friend) if we add other people it works instantly fine. Just with each other we can't chat. Please help, as I have tried everything as far as I understand BlackBerry. 

Thank you 

Anton

Retired
My Device: Q10/Q5/Z10/9930/9860/9310

Re: One BBM contact wont update or receive messages

Hey SN4K13,

Welcome to the BlackBerry Support Community Forums.

Thanks for the question.

I have send 2 PIN messages to both BlackBerry smartphones and they were received with no issue.  However the BlackBerry Curve 9320 smartphone is not running the latest device software, I would suggest updating to the latest by following the steps in this KB article: www.blackberry.com/btsc/KB16068

Once the update is completed I would suggest trying to communicate through BBM again.

Let me know if you have any more questions.

Cheers.

-ViciousFerret

Come follow your BlackBerry Technical Team on Twitter! @BlackBerryHelp

Be sure to click Like! for those who have helped you.

Click  Accept as Solution for posts that have solved your issue(s)!