Welcome!

Welcome to the official BlackBerry Support Community Forums.

This is your resource to discuss support topics with your peers, and learn from each other.

New Contributor
Jneto
My Device: bold 9700

PROBLEMS WITH COSTUMER SERVICE (SIMM SOLUC INTELIGENTES - BRASIL )

[ Edited ]

Hello,

I need help. Below an e-mail with I want send to RIM.

I tryed for help@rim.com , but my e-mail has not been delivered.

If someone know a contact e-mail , please advise me.

My e-mail of reclamation :

Dear all,

How are you doing ? My name is Jonas. I live in Rio de Janeiro ( Brasil ) . I bought cell phone 8220 Pearl Blackberry in August 2010. But i had problems with this cell phone.

Did not a big problem, but in this moment the problem grown.

My blackberry have a flip, this flip scratch the screen when it closed. This problem begin since I bought the cell, but i use the cell for business at my work and I dont wanted loose time with repair. The other problem are in battery cover, the logo Blackberry unglued.

By the way, I dont think fair stay with cell in this form. Because this I found support assistance in Brazil, the company SIMM SOLUC INTELIGENTES.

I sent the cell for assistance but unfortunaly after wait many days i received the cell without repair. Immediately i called for SIMM and talked about a new protest, why the first protest dont was repaired. The SIMM told me was a intern error and asked me more 30 days for repair my cell.

I dont think fair wait 50 days for repair.

In internet i found many reclamations by blackberry cell costumers, in reference the SIMM company.

A lot of blackberry costumers said how are bad the assistence and costumer service of SIMM company. I think this is a very important information for RIM, because you will can lost costumer for not have a good assistance in Brazil. I have a two cell phones Blackberry, the other is a Bold 9700.

Unfortunally i dont know if my next smartphone will be a blackberry.

Your competitors in Brazil exploited this flaw for sell more smartphones.

Below my explain in portuguese for SIMM company after many calls and nothing return. I´m very sad for this bad attendance.

I wait help you with this informations about Brazil market costumers. Please sorry my english errors

Best Regards

Edit: Full name removed. At no time should you provide any personal information to any other community member. Check out the User Guidelines for details.

Please use plain text.
JSanders
Solutions: 5,894
My Device: Z30 • Z10 • Torch9850 • Playbook
My Carrier: Verizon

Re: PROBLEMS WITH COSTUMER SERVICE (SIMM SOLUC INTELIGENTES - BRASIL )

Jneto, you should understant that this is a user to user, community based forum, wherein volunteers help other users with device, software and accessory questions and issues. It is not a place to communicate with RIM/BlackBerry, and expect any answer.

The 8220 device you have should be covered by a warranty from the seller. You should review your warranty with them and ensure that you enforce whatever warranty is provided.

Good luck.

1. If any post helps you please click the Like Button below the post(s) that helped you.
2. Please resolve your thread by marking the post "Solution?" which solved it for you!
3. Install free BlackBerry Protect today for backups of contacts and data.
4. Guide to Unlocking your BlackBerry & Unlock Codes

Join our BBM Channels (Beta)
BlackBerry Support Forums Channel
PIN: C0001B7B4   Display/Scan Bar Code
Knowledge Base Updates
PIN: C0005A9AA   Display/Scan Bar Code
Please use plain text.
New Contributor
Jneto
My Device: bold 9700

J Sander,

Thanks for your support.

I understood the forum reason.   

But I need a RIM  email for tell how things are in Brazil, I don´t think its fair and I will  cooperate for a good service in Brazil.

Here the SIMM Company ( responsable for warranty ) don´t give me a RIM contact. I wait since November a return, but I didn´t receive.

Best Regards

Please use plain text.
Guru I
Xandrex
My Device: Z10 10.1.0.2312 / Playbook 2.1 / 8900 5.0
My Carrier: Vodafone France (SFR) & B&You

Jneto wrote:

J Sander,

Thanks for your support.

I understood the forum reason.   

But I need a RIM  email for tell how things are in Brazil, I don´t think its fair and I will  cooperate for a good service in Brazil.

Here the SIMM Company ( responsable for warranty ) don´t give me a RIM contact. I wait since November a return, but I didn´t receive.

Best Regards

I understand thatyou want to contact RIM and tell them of the bad practives that you suffer being a customer of SIMM.

In my opinion you can try two ways :

• you can contact SIMM again, and complain of their service, and threathen to contact RIM with all the elements and proof thhat you have.
  • you can contact the strongest consumer association in Brazil, and denounce what SIMM do.

The search box on top-right of this page is your true friend, and the public Knowledge Base too:
Please use plain text.