Welcome!

Welcome to the official BlackBerry Support Community Forums.

This is your resource to discuss support topics with your peers, and learn from each other.

New Contributor
wallflower
My Device: 9360
My Carrier: Digicel

Picture saved on device issue, help please

Model: 9360

The other day I needed to take a quick picture but my memory card was full so I quickly changed the settings to save the pictures to the device. Now, I would like to delete some of the pictures but delete isn't even an option in the menu and one of the pictures have a yellow globe infront of the photo name. I would really like to delete these pictures, what should I do?

Suggestions? Similar experiences? 

Please use plain text.
Guru I
Xandrex
My Device: Z30, Playbook, 9320BES
My Carrier: B&You _ SFR

Re: Picture saved on device issue, help please

can you move the picture or rename it?

The search box on top-right of this page is your true friend, and the public Knowledge Base too:
Please use plain text.
Forums Advisor III
jerryg50
My Device: Torch, Bold, Play Book, and Bluetooth HS-700
My Carrier: BELL

Re: Picture saved on device issue, help please

wallflower wrote:

Model: 9360

The other day I needed to take a quick picture but my memory card was full so I quickly changed the settings to save the pictures to the device. Now, I would like to delete some of the pictures but delete isn't even an option in the menu and one of the pictures have a yellow globe infront of the photo name. I would really like to delete these pictures, what should I do?

Suggestions? Similar experiences? 

Try renaming, or moving the pictures back.

Another thing to try, is connect the phone via the USB port on your computer. Set the phone to allow it to be used as a USB storage device. See if you can access the phone on your computer as if it is an external storage device. You should be able to explore the memory of the phone with your computer.

For access to a BB phone the drivers have to be first installed for the computer to be able to work with the phone. You can install the desktop manager software. Also if I remember properly, I believe the Desktop manager software can manage the media contents of the BB phone.

Jerry G.
Please use plain text.