Welcome!

Welcome to the official BlackBerry Support Community Forums.

This is your resource to discuss support topics with your peers, and learn from each other.

dfwfords
My Device: Not Specified

Problems with text message and missed calls

I have a blackberry curve 8310.  Every once in a while people send me text messages and I do not recieve them.  All the messages in the phone disappear and no new ones show up.  I can send them to people.  At the same time, all of the call log has disappeared also.  If I get a missed call and click to view it, it is gone.  The phone acts this way for a while and then goes back to normal.  Has this happend to anyone else and if so how do you fix it.  Thank you.
Contributor
-silentmax-

Re: Problems with text message and missed calls

hi quick question have you saved any pictures music or video's in your internal blackberry memory? also how many third party software have you installed on your blackberry?

It could be a memory leak.  This has happened on my 8130 and 8830, text and call log go first when you have no available memory.  With the latest update for each of those phones it hasnt happened again.
dfwfords

Thank you for the suggestions.  The phone is not even 2 months old.  I have pictures saved.  I will check and see where they are saved.

jakoby4204
My Device: .