Welcome!

Welcome to the official BlackBerry Support Community Forums.

This is your resource to discuss support topics with your peers, and learn from each other.

Developer
Developer
CMY
My Device: 8130 / 8350 / 9530 / 9550 / 9850 / PlayBook
My Carrier: Verizon

Re: Developer Issue Tracker

[ Edited ]

If I can add a suggestion or if there is another way to report this, please let me know. Can there be a section added to the Issue Tracker for bugs found in RIM software/applications?

There are several which have been noted:

With the new BlackBerry Messenger on OS 5.0 the Contact Info, Scroll Up, and Scroll Down buttons all scroll down the contact list if you have a contact highlighted and you cannot click the buttons until at the bottom of the list (happens on Storm).

With the new threaded SMS on OS 5.0 it cuts off text on the right hand side of the screen. (Also is there a place where we can give suggestions about software - with the new BBM it is aggravating to have to unlink a BBM Contact or close out of a chat so that you can BBM someone who sent you an SMS first).

Icons do not immediately update on the HomeScreen unless the update is called twice in succession.

Please use plain text.
Developer
Developer
CMY
My Device: 8130 / 8350 / 9530 / 9550 / 9850 / PlayBook
My Carrier: Verizon

There is another bug with the listfield (i think this is what the field that is used by the message list and phone call logs is). If you have the list open the get a new message or make a call, etc and then go directly back to the list, it does not scroll to the top of the list, and the focus is still on the previous item but if you open the selected item, the item that actually open is the newest item. This happens on the Storm, and I found this out by trying to make a phone call to a selected contact after a new call had just come in, the number that it called when I hit the send key was the missed call and not the contact that was highlighted.

Please use plain text.
New Contributor
andrian16love
My Device: curve gemini 8520
My Carrier: Bisnisman

Help me!!! My app 523 eror....
Please use plain text.